The Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) for a Healthier Younger You!
Where Pressure is the Power and Oxygen is the Healing Agent! The most powerful drug in our body is OXYGEN. Aging is the result of damage to our DNA.
HBOT helps repair damaged DNA and is beneficial for a variety of conditions, including reversing age damage to the body.
HBOT is a treatment in which the patient breathes 30-100% oxygen inside a pressurized chamber (4 16 PSI). HBOT delivers high concentrations of oxygen to the bloodstream and all the tissues, resulting in remarkable healing properties. HBOT stimulates the body’s ability to repair itself with increased oxygenation.
HBOT produces reversal of lot of the age related changes and increases overall wellness. HBOT assists in the healing of multiple diseases, injuries, infections, wounds and is effective in reversing certain previously thought irreversible damage to the body. It also stimulates the growth of new blood vessels, improves circulation, decrease swelling and inflammation, deactivates toxins and increases energy levels, and production of Growth hormone, the Ultimate Anti-Aging Hormone.
Contraindications or Caution:
- Neonates or Premature Infants and Pregnancy
- Certain Chemotherapy agents like Cisplatin, Bleomycin, Adriamycin and Antabuse
- Pneumothorax or Advanced COPD or Severe Asthma
What to Expect During Treatment
- Empty your bladder prior to going in the chamber.
- When you are inside the chamber, the pressure will gradually be increased over 10-15 minutes, while mixture of oxygen and air is pumped inside.
- You may experience pressure in your ears. Pop your ears to relieve any discomfort.
- During treatment listen to music, read, or simply relax and sleep.
- Most treatment sessions last approximately one hour.
- When your treatment is complete, the chamber pressure is restored to normal pressure gradually over 10-15 minutes.
- Our staff will monitor and guide you through the entire process.
If You Are Sick or On Medication
- Inform us if you have a cold or flu, sore throat, fever or chills, vomiting or diarrhea.
- Alert the staff to any new medications you are taking or changes in your condition.
- Diabetics should Not be fasting before treatment.
Other Important Information
- Most patients find improvement after 15-20 treatments or more.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is an outpatient therapy.
- The chamber is large and two people can sit inside the chamber if needed.
- Medicare and Insurances do NOT reimburse for hyperbaric oxygen therapy
HBOT Pressure Chamber
HBOT has been successfully used (off label) to treat a variety of conditions including:
- Cancer of all kinds
- Infections of all kinds
- Lyme's Disease
- Diabetic Complications
- Chronic Wounds and Infections
- Nervous System Disorders including Autism, ADHD, Dementia, Stroke, Paralysis, Multiple Sclerosis, Depression, Bells Palsy, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Memory Loss, Alzheimer's Disease, Cerebral Palsy, Post-Polio Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis, Degenerative Disk Disease, Herniated Disk
- Tinnitus, Vertigo, Dizziness
- Hepatitis, Cirrhosis, Colitis
- Atherosclerosis, Coronary Artery disease, Vascular Disease
- Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Chronic Toxic Environment and Reversal of Toxic Exposure
- Chronic Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Sports Injuries, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Work Comp Injuries
- Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue
- Detoxification and Overall Anti-Aging Health
- Menopausal Syndrome
- Decreased Immune Function
- Recovery from Surgery
- General Wellness and Prevention of Disease
HBOT is approved to treat only a few conditions (Medicare pays):
- Non Healing Wounds and Decubitus Ulcer
- Crush Injuries and Traumatic Ischemia
- Air or Gas Embolism
- Necrotizing Soft Tissue Infections
- Chronic Osteomyelitis
- Radiation Tissue Damage
- Compromised Skin grafts and Flaps
- Brown Recluse Spider Bite
- Diabetic Ulcers of the Lower Extremity
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Decompression Sickness
- Third Degree Burns